The idea of creating Rail Project Management (RPM) came into existence when the company’s founder Maciej Wysocki parted with ITL Polska – a railway carrier belonging to SNCF consortium.
A long-term experience in the business, contacts with all levels of management in Western and Eastern Europe alike, organizational skills and the know-how of the rail market and logistics chains in international transport constitute the exceptional potential of the RPM company.
RPM is an advisory enterprise. We provide managerial, consulting and forwarding services. First of all we can offer professional management for transport projects as well as comprehensive arrangement of rail transport services to and from CIS countries and other far east countries, which includes but is not limited to:
- organizing freight for a given destination East-West-East,
- organizing 1520mm wagons at a transfer station at an eastern border,
organizing European transport unloading and loadingfor 1520mm wagons, including securing cargo on a wagon,
- organizing lease of 1520mm wagon for the time of carriage for the requested destination,
- organizing customs clearance including: SAD export,documents translation, filling in the SMGS consignment note,
- organizing customs inspection at the border crossing.
- organizing crossing Belarus border, bypassing PKP Cargo and border fees.
Additionally we can offer you comprehensive arrangement of rail transport services across European countries as well as mediation and matching partners for the sale of gas, LPG, diesel oil, coal, fertilizers and other imported goods from the East